My mentorship program is for yoga teachers who want to tune into their own voice and deepen their fundamental teaching and business skills as a yoga teacher. This relationship was how yoga was traditionally passed down to growing teachers & can be a great support, especially when starting out in the world of teaching yoga.
The role of the mentor:
- Support Students in the Development of their Studies and in the role of Teacher
- Feedback on Class & Workshop Plans/Themes
- Guidance on Holding Space and Creating a Sacred Container in the Classroom
- Help Navigate Challenges & Obstacles when they Arise
- Guidance in Student's Personal Practice
- Discussing Going Deeper in One's Training
- Working with Common Injuries
- Building Your Yoga Business and Client Base
- 200 Hour RYT
- Daily Yoga & Meditation Practice
Cost is on a sliding scale basis of $35-$75 for an hour long session (via Skype or in person) as well as any support along the lines of reviewing class plans, websites, etc.
If you're interested in beginning a mentoring relationship, please email me to discuss start dates. Payments may be made through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org (please opt for the "send to friends & family option).